Saturday, August 30, 2008

Vacation!

Yes, it is true! I am escaping the library to head out on vacation! I will be back in a couple of weeks and will update the blog when I get back. I was thinking about vacation movies to leave you with. The only true vacation movie that sprang to mind was National Lampoon’s Vacation (and European and Christmas and Vegas). Anyone want to add their favorite vacation movie to the comments?? On the web, movies like Groundhog’s Day or Little Miss Sunshine were listed as Vacation movies. I love both of these but, no one in these films are really on vacation. So, I guess it comes down to your definition of a great vacation movie. Is it a film that is centered around going on vacation or a film that you can just kick back and watch when you are on vacation? What do you think?
I am out of here!

No comments: